5 Must-ask questions
1. What will my child learn this year?
- Be prepared to reinforce student learning at home
- Secure a tutor if needed
- DO NOT assume all learning will take place within the classroom
2. How can I help?
- Getting involved in school life helps to create a great community atmosphere and makes the school a better place for all the students.
3. How will my student be evaluated?
Know all upcoming assignments, tests and projects
- Help your child create a study schedule
- Make sure tests are administered in best way for your child
4. What additional preparation can my child do?
- Be more active
- Help them excel at sports
- How to help them become well-rounded individuals through extramural activities, music or volunteering.
- Check in with each other periodically
- Keep communication open
- Reward your child when he/she achieves set goals